We have an exciting opportunity at our Fortune 100 client for a Project Manager.This is a remote role (work from home!). This is a long-term role (up to 2 years) with possibility of conversion to perm for the right candidate. iTalent offers medical benefits, 401k and more!
Direct W2 candidates only please (we are not able to offer sponsorship at this time) **no third party or vendor submissions please**
JOB ID: JP70507
Our Client's Security Business Group (SBG) is embarking on an exciting journey to transform the business to a model that puts our customers first and focuses on design maturity to deliver the best product experience possible. Design maturity will evolve differently for the teams within SBG based on where they need to level-up, however the end state will drive us toward integrated design at the business strategy level.
As part of our Design Transformation change management team, the Project Manager will assist in creation, maintenance, and execution of the transformation project plan. Via planning, our Project Manager will help us drive toward our vision for design maturation by communicating tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation.
• Assist in an initial organizational assessment to determine the position and readiness of the business, and continue to assess readiness through ongoing reviews.
• Work with stakeholders to develop and execute against team change plans.
• Lead planning efforts with each of the work streams to identify the associated change enablement activities.
• Partner with the work streams to manage their change plans for all groups impacted to ensure a positive experience and successful transition through the change curve.
• Define and track metrics to assess the progress and effectiveness of change strategy and processes.
• Assess and communicate progress of projects as required.