We have an exciting opportunity at our Fortune 100 client for a Business Operations Analyst - Supply Chain Transformation in N. San Jose, CA. This is a long-term role (up to 2 years) with possibility of conversion to perm for the right candidate. iTalent offers medical benefits, 401k and more! Direct W2 candidates only please (we are not able to offer sponsorship at this time) **no third party or vendor submissions please**
JOB ID: 73645
About the Team:
Within the Supply Chain Transformation team, Data Analytics and Solution Architecture team is the central team responsible for driving synergies across various Supply Chain Function. This role will assist the Architecture team during execution of the projects on New Generation operating model, specifically on Hardware-as-a-Service and Network-as-a-Service.
About the Role:
- Collect data through interviews, surveys, web search, database search, or other methods.
- Partner with various teams to identify key information gaps and plan to provide that information. Synthesize and analyze information from various sources to identify trends, opportunities, and dangers.
- Collaborate with business teams to understand the requirements.
- Be part of implementation team to bridge the gap between Business and IT teams.
- Interface with Program test lead and IT to plan and execute Supply Chain testing.
- Assist the PM in keeping the program on schedule.
- Drive cadence and review sessions with PM, Architect and IT teams.