iSphere is seeking an IT Security contractor for a Microsoft Defender Implementation Project Member project that will be 6+ months. The scope of this position is to assist in the implementation of Microsoft Defender AV in the Client Environment. It is a short-term engagement that will ensure the success rolling out Defender End-Point protection.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the project planning and project tracking from a technical prospective
- Develop and maintain configuration for endpoint protection technologies including Microsoft Defender
- Configure Microsoft Defender deployment policies using SCCM
- Create exemptions for business users in Microsoft Defender management console
- Trouble shoot deployment issues with defender roll-out
- Create security policies for Microsoft Defender
- Assist in uninstalling Symantec End-Point protection
- Previous experience deploying Microsoft Defender to an Enterprise environment
- Direct experience managing and troubleshooting multiple the identified endpoint security products
- Experience managing endpoint solutions both on premise and in the cloud
- Expert Knowledge in SCCM
- Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory Domains
- Strong ability to think creatively when approaching issues
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Benefits are offered for this position!
Find out why now is a great time to join the iSphere Team of Consultants!
Be Seen First With iSphere!
iSphere is a Texas-based IT services firm that partners with clients to provide the necessary resources to meet critical IT and business goals. We started over 10 years ago on a foundation of trust and have built our client relationships directly with the hiring managers. iSphere is committed in satisfying their clients with the best possible candidates and just as important we want to satisfy our engaged consultants with the respect and care they deserve.
The reason why iSphere is successful is because we help the strongest candidates make their step to a successful career sooner.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER???
If you are looking to advance your career with a notable client, there has been no better time than now to submit your resume and connect to iSphere!
Stay up to date with iSphere at our LinkedIn group at www.isphere.net/linkedin
Do you know someone who you can recommend to do this job?