iSphere is seeking a Commercial Application Analyst in the Houston, TX area for a 12+ month opportunity.
The consultant in this position will be required to gain an understanding of the functionality, configuration and architecture for applications, including vendor hosted software as well as our clients specific configuration, processes, interfaces, and add-on applications.
The analyst filling this position will be expected to have both analytical and technical experience in IT application support as well as project collaboration and communication experience.
Responsibilities may include:
• Core project team member
• Collaborating with the business and IT Business Analyst to develop business functional requirements for project technologies and coordinate with the various IT development teams to deliver the solution to the business on time
• Assisting with application and technical support of the clients projects and/or workstream needs
• Liaison between Commercial Business experts, developers and other IT leveraged services teams to provide functional and technical support to project deliverables meeting project requirements
• Liaison between Commercial Business Workstream Leads and software vendor(s) to ensure quality development and design
• Liaison between Commercial Business experts and Leads as well as other IT project team members to ensure the writing of quality test scripts and testing
• Collaborating with other project team members to ensure timely and quality product deployment
The primary responsibilities of this analyst position will be to provide application development, implementation and post-go live hyper care assistance and support of technologies supporting Bulk Truck and Rail, Non-Bulk Freight Automation and Guardian 3 systems.
• 5+ years application support experience
• Direct experience with SQL in relational databases
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, primarily strong Excel skills
• Strong analytical and technical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective communication skills with the ability to relate to technical and business processes
• Ability to initiate tasks and demonstrate innovative behavior
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences or IT related
• Experience with SQL stored procedures, .NET, ASP.Net, Alteryx, Tableau, WEBI (Business Objects reporting), REST API
• Experience SAP and SAP BW
• Experience with Marine, Truck, Rail and/or Refining Transportation Systems
Benefits are offered for this position!
Find out why now is a great time to join the iSphere Team of Consultants!
Be Seen First With iSphere!