iSeatz seeks a User Experience (UI-UX) Designer.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience in UI/UX design across web and mobile applications
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in design, human-computer interaction, computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Skilled in creating prototypes using industry-standard design tools like InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Target, etc.
- Experience working iteratively in cross-functional, agile environments alongside a geographically diverse team
This position will be based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Reporting directly to the Team Lead, Design, this collaborative role will place you in agile cross-functional teams aiming result in a consistent and successful end user experience.
In this role, you will be expected to elevate our expertise in
- UI/UX research with the goal of identifying our users’ pain points and validating/invalidating your hypotheses.
- Transforming whiteboard sessions, wireframes, sketches, user journey mapping and analyzing the results to come out with actionable insights that will help shape the look, feel and experience of iSeatz’s e-commerce travel solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As the UI/UX Designer, YOU will:
- Own the design aspect for client and solution implementations executed by teams of product managers, designers and engineers from envisioning through delivery using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps and wireframe mockups.
- Collaborate with product managers to review stories and functional requirements for new features and initiatives, and create deliverables including UX flows, storyboards, and wireframes that address the problem being solved and provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Question, refine and transform whiteboard sessions, wireframes, sketches, and user journeys into actionable visual landscapes.
- Partner with Marketing team (Email, Social Media and other team members) on creative assets to execute acquisition and retention strategies.
- Work with the team lead to prototype interactions for new features and refine the visual experience of existing features.
- Design graphic user interface elements and page navigation like menus, tabs, buttons, search fields and widgets
- Present proposed mockup solutions internally and to clients to gather feedback and approval
- Optimize the user experience by assessing the existing layout, customer feedback, A/B/n testing results and internal/external feedback
- Work in an agile environment partnering with product teams and frontend architects and developer to implement designs