iSeatz seeks a Manager of Project Management.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college
- 10 years or more of experience in IT project management
- 5 years people management in an IT environment
- Specific and proven ability to manage and lead team of entry to senior level PMs
- 3 years of proven experience with Agile methodology
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC
- Project management experience managing large, year-long projects
- Experience with budget and resource management
- Proven experience setting and monitoring KPIs for projects and team members
- PMP certified
- Excellent written and communication skills
This position will be based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Reporting to the Director of Project Management, this position will be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing the operations of the project managers. The Manager will be responsible for driving consistency with project planning, budgets, reporting and communication with all stakeholders. In addition, this position will be responsible for maintaining processes and implementing project management best practices and setting department goals that align with company objectives.