Florida Spine & Joint Institute is paring with Tennessee Spine & Joint Institute and expanding to Tennessee. Come be a part of the ground breaking location!!!
With over 18 years of experience, iRise is committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate care to all patients. A multi-modality spine and joint practice utilizing advances technology to help our patients feel better and to get back to the physical activities most important to them. FSJI employs 20 providers within 16 clinics to work together to deliver the most advanced integrated care in Florida. In recent years our team of over 170 employees has experienced exponential growth and have an exciting 2019 expansion plan.
At iRise, you will have the opportunity to be part of an exceptional team of colleagues who share a passion for helping patients to quickly get back to living their lives to the fullest.
Please submit salary requirements when applying
· Chiropractor Assistant confers with clients and learns their medical history and what problems they may have with stress or pain. This helps to determine what type of massage would be the most beneficial.
· Gauge the condition of the client's soft tissues, the joint function and quality, range of motion, and muscle strength.
· Propose a specific treatment plans for the clients.
· May often confer with physiotherapists, chiropractors, and doctors in order to design the proper treatment plan for a client.
· Educate clients on how to improve their posture and teach them strengthening, stretching, and rehabilitative exercises as well as relaxation techniques.
· Must be able to cover in neighboring offices
Minimum Qualifications Required
· Bilingual English / Spanish
· Must be able to work the following hours: MWF 9-7, Tues 11-7, Thurs. 10-7. However, the office is closed daily from 1-3 for lunch.
· knowledge of various modalities preferred
· Superior Communications skills
· Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and other staff.
· Must be able to pass a Level II background screening
· Education / Experience Required
· Must hold an active Certified Chiropractic Therapy Assistant (CTA).
Job Description Clause
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer