Optometric Tech - part-time
- Posted: 8 hours ago
iRefract, a quickly growing, nation-wide network of optometry offices is seeking motivated and caring Optometric Techs to fill a part-time vacancy in our Avon, Indiana location. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing, multi-location vision group. Our Optometric Technicians are an integral member of our team! We are searching for optometric technicians to serve as a jack of all trades at our growing practice; those that are customer-service oriented, reliable, and hardworking. **Awesome opportunity for a stay-at-home parent looking for hours while kids are in school**
- Consult with patients, documenting conditions, and/or complaints
- Perform pre-testing/preliminary testing of patients (to include a range of visual screenings) prior to the patients' exam with the doctor
- Ensure proper check-in/check-out procedures
- Perform business and administrative tasks; such as answering calls, scheduling appointments, verifying insurance benefits, collecting payments, medical billing, ordering & maintaining inventory, etc.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous experience in the eyecare industry preferred; willing to train the right individuals
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service and excellent communication skills
- Strong drive and ability to take initiative
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and accurate multi-tasker
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, PTO, Holidays, Health & Dental Insurance, 401k, etc.
- Environment: You’ll love coming to work in our customer-focused office! We have the best software systems available and brand new equipment - you will have everything you need to be successful in your job! We focus on a few core services and run a nice, streamlined business
We offer all of the standard benefits of working for a great company – competitive pay, benefits, flexible scheduling, etc. – while also offering options that aren’t commonly available such as part time options, as well as the ability to transfer to different iRefract locations seamlessly.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?