Medical Insurance Customer Service Representative
iQor Bethlehem, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for polite, professional Work At Home Medical Insurance Customer Service Call Center Agents to represent our clients professionally by providing remarkable service to their customers via phone. The Medical Insurance Customer Service Agents will handle a high volume of inbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. The Medical Customer Service Call Center Agent will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address all inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient response. Target Date to Hire:
January 25, 2021
- This is an inbound customer service position, answering calls from Client members and providing detailed insurance related information.
- Ability to use client systems/multiple internet sites at same time.
- Gather data and provide member detailed information as well as properly document client systems.
- Responsible for basic customer and team communication via e-mail, memos, voicemails, etc.
- Responsible for best-demonstrated practices for productivity enhancements.
- Must adhere to daily schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working hours are Monday- Friday. Shift schedules varies from 8am-7pm.
- Client training is Monday - Friday 8:30-5:00pm
- Training will be virtual. Work At Home.
- Must have open availability.
- Previous Call Center or Customer Service experience required.
- Prior customer service experience required and experience with or knowledge of Medical billing, Medicare insurance policies and terminology.
- Must have excellent voice quality, present a professional demeanor and ability to maintain a helpful/knowledgeable tone on all calls handled.
- Must show empathy and understanding when speaking with members.
- Strong computer and system navigation skills required. Agents may work in a variety of systems in order to assist the callers.
- Excellent written communication skills required-grammar, punctuation, and correct sentence structure.
iQor is an AA/EEO employer. M/F/VETS/Disabled.
Be More with iQor!
iQorWhy Work Here?
A career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
240 Emery St.Bethlehem, PA