November 16, 2020
- Answer inbound calls from our clients customers regarding medical benefits, and medical coverage.
- Take payments from customers.
- Ability to use customer systems
- Responsible for best demonstrated practices for productivity enhancements.
- Agents must attend onsite training for a total of 4 weeks from 8:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
- Agents must work a total of 90 days on site before work from home is approved
- Must be flexible to work varies shifts from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- High School diploma or general education degree(GED) is required
- Must be able to pass background screening and drug test screening
- Experience with/knowledge of Medical billing is a plus
- Must have excellent voice quality and present a professional demeanor and ability to maintain a helpful and knowledgeable tone on all calls handled
- Must show empathy and understanding when speaking with callers, particularly those reporting losses
- Strong computer and system navigation skills required
- Agents may work in a variety of systems in order to assist callers
- Excellent written communication skills required, such as grammar, punctuation, correct sentence structure
iQor is an AA/EEO employer. M/F/VETS/Disabled.