Customer Service Representative
iQor Richardson, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
iQor is looking for strong Sales Representatives to support the industry leader in mobile insurance, technology, and support.
Earn up to $19/hr.* following the 2-week training period.
For this position, pay begins at $16/hr. (which includes a $1.50/hr. in-center differential) + $3/Hr. shift differential for evening (after 7pm) and weekend hours + monthly incentive, performance recognition and pay increase potential based on attendance and performance. Representatives should plan to work on-site for new hire training + OJT and initial production but will be eligible for work-at-home based on meeting minimum performance + attendance. Most representatives are on-site for their initial 45 – 60 days before meeting these requirements.
We are hiring a team of Inbound Care / Sales Representatives will be handling inbound calls from existing and prospective customers. Representatives on this team will use available tools, skills, and resources to answer questions regarding coverage, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues ALONG WITH using every contact opportunity to upsell applicable products and services. The goal to ensure every call provides our customers with an exceptional experience and educates them on additional options available to them.
Specific performance goals will be set for this team and will include individual attendance, productivity, survey/quality, and sales close rates based on call types handled.
· Weeks 1-2 – Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
· Weeks 3-4 – Tuesday-Saturday 2pm to 11pm
Production hours – Tuesday-Saturday 2pm to 11pm or 3pm to 12am
· Primarily responsible for handling inbound customer inquiries regarding lost or damaged devices. Representatives will review customer account, plan / coverage and work with tools and resources to process device returns, upgrades and resolve customer issues.
· Representatives will use skills and positioning of benefits to engage and educate customers on the technology / device they have and promote device upgrades, protection, and tech support solutions
· Representatives will be expected to use professional sales approach on each call, greeting each customer with enthusiasm and confidence!
· Representatives must strive to meet or exceed contact center Efficiency, Sales & Quality metrics while providing a professional and consistent customer experience.
· Representatives must demonstrate active listening skills and the ability to be assertive in position product/service benefits with a goal of engaging the Customer, identifying the need, and providing a solution that includes selling upgrades &/or additional services.
· Must be motivated and able to work in a team environment. Able to work with your team members to meet individual and team level sales performance, quality, and productivity expectations.
· Can be counted on – Is reliable and self-motivated in managing call efficiencies.
· Work to drive first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
· Deliver amazing customer service by connecting with your customer and demonstrating a caring and empathetic approach during each engagement.
· Contact center or retail experience in Service and or sales environment. NOTE: Inbound or Outbound sales experience a PLUS!
· Must be goal oriented, assertive/competitive mindset and ready to overcome obstacles to meet and exceed goals
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving / Sales skills. Must be able to engage a customer and overcome objections with confidence.
· Self-motivated and able to adapt and comprehend changes in business processes or procedures.
· Detail oriented – Bring a thoughtful approach to maintaining data accuracy and performance standards.
· Open and receptive to coaching – Able to take feedback and implement coached behaviors to improve performance results.
· Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
· A criminal background check will be conducted
· Other duties or skills may be assigned based on Program needs
· Minimally – High School Graduate/GED equivalent / Additional education a plus
iQorWhy Work Here?
A career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. We’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
1122 Alma rd. RichardsonRichardson, TX