iQor is hiring 60 Customer Service Agents to join our growing team in June! Candidates should be available to work evenings and weekends. Great opportunity to grow with the company! Training and working onsite only at this time.
BE MORE WITH IQOR
We handle almost 100 million customer interactions a year at more than 40 locations around the world. As a customer interaction professional, you’ll use the newest technology and your own excellent communications skills to retain customers for the most well-known, trusted brands in the world. We’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. GROW MORE with your own customized career path. LEARN MORE with award-winning training. EARN MORE with industry-leading compensation. And CARE MORE in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting.
OUR PRODUCT IS SERVICE, OUR STRENGTH IS PEOPLE
We are searching for polite, professional Customer Service Call Center Agents to represent our clients professionally by providing remarkable service to their customers via phone. The Customer Service Call Center Agent may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. Customer Service Call Center Agents will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address all inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient response.
Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- At least 1 year of customer service experience in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent
- Speak and sit for extended periods of time.
- Stand and walk or otherwise traverse occasionally in order to be accessible to the production floor.
- Exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Carry or lift objects up to 10 lbs.
- Have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a computer terminal.
- Occasionally bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time.
· Competitive Pay
· Opportunity for bonuses and raises based upon performance
· Health benefits after 30 days (You will be eligible for iQor’s Benefits as per company policy)
· Paid time off after 90 days
· Tuition reimbursement
· Direct Deposit (recommended), Paper Payroll Check, or payroll card available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
Be More with iQor!