OUR PRODUCT IS SERVICE, OUR STRENGTH IS PEOPLE
Pay is between $13 and $14.50 depending on experience. Must be able to read, write and speak English and Spanish fluently. Shift is 1:30pm-10:00pm, Monday through Friday.
We are searching for polite, professional Customer Service Call Center Agents to represent our clients professionally by providing remarkable service to their customers via phone. The Customer Service Call Center Agent may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. Customer Service Call Center Agents will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address all inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient response.
· Competitive Pay
· Opportunity for bonuses and raises based upon performance
· Health benefits after 45 days (You will be eligible for iQor’s Benefits as per company policy)
· Paid time off after 90 days
· Tuition reimbursement
· Direct Deposit (recommended), Paper Payroll Check, or payroll card available.
BE MORE WITH IQOR
We handle almost 100 million customer interactions a year at more than 40 locations around the world. As a customer interaction professional, you’ll use the newest technology and your own excellent communications skills to retain customers for the most well-known, trusted brands in the world. We’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. GROW MORE with your own customized career path. LEARN MORE with award-winning training. EARN MORE with industry-leading compensation. And CARE MORE in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting.
iQor is one of the largest tech-enabled Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organizations in the world, with over 45,000 full-time employees at 60+ locations in 9 countries. At iQor, we help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. If you’re looking for a world of opportunity, we’re looking for you. You can Be More with iQor!
· Answer incoming customer inquiries
· Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
· Record customer information within our customer service database
· Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
· Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
· Other duties as requested
· At least 1 year of customer service experience in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
· Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Experience in a production environment.
· Problem solving skills.
· Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
· Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
· You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends.
· High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent
YOUR NEW CAREER AWAITS. APPLY NOW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran
Be More with iQor!
Why Work Here?We are iQor. Our philosophy is simple. Build world-class contact centers, invest in the best people and engage customers on their terms: where they want, when they want. Our team of 45,000 employees in 9 different countries continues to grow. And as we expand, so does our need for exceptionally talented personnel. Be More with iQor!
A career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.