Established in 1999, iPromo LLC has worked with over 40,000 customers, helping them determine and source the best promotional products and ideas for their events and objectives. We source globally for the best fit. With strong relationships with our vetted 3rd party suppliers, we ensure our clients receive quality products and great customer service. We do this and more from the exciting Chicago’s West Loop!
The Merchandise Manager will coordinate efforts to communicate product information between the marketing, sales, and operations team. When necessary, work with other areas of the business, including marketing, web programming and operations. This position will report to the Vendor Manager.
· Coordinate efforts with the marketing team to build out complete product categories for the promotional products industry
· Following the marketing teams requests to present relevant product information to the sales team
· Working with our vendors to create strategic collections based on industry/event type that will drive sales
· Researching competitors and suggesting appropriate pricing
· Analyze sales data to drive the company’s selection of product and which products to feature
· Manage the item catalog in our CRM/ERP system
Education and Skills required:
· 4 year degree
· 2 years of promotional products industry experience, and 2 years of category/product management
· In-depth knowledge of marketing and sales operations and processes
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· A well-developed understanding of the promotional products industry and brand marketing strategies
· Experience with CRM/ERP systems, item catalogues, Microsoft office/outlook.
· Paid holidays and vacation
· Paid days off to volunteer
· Team building and social outings
· Fun promotional products
· Free snacks
· Fun environment
· Convenient West Loop location (CTA Pink line a block away)
· Health, Dental, 401K ,Life, and Vision insurance plans
***Open to remote work for the right situation and candidate.
Hours: This is a full-time position. Office hours are 830am-530pm, Monday-Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year