iPlace is the largest company providing professionally managed recruiting services for companies, we are looking for new Call Center Customer Service who can offer support to our clients. The ideal candidate will be someone who can understand our customer’s needs, able to offer the best solution for every inquiry.
The customer service representative will communicate with the client through a multi-channel platform (by phone, email, text message, live chat, social media).
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Minimum one year of Call Center Customer Service and/or sales experience.
- Problem solving.
- Bilingual (English and Creole preferred).
- Valid and current driver's license with reliable personal transportation used during the workday.
- Work schedule from 9am to 5pm.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Must have organizational skills.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Answers incoming customers calls, service questions and general client concerns .
- Responsible for day-to-day entries to ensure compliance with ACA regulations.
- Work independently or with other team members .
- Good communication skills.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Energetic, outgoing and delivers service with a smile.
- Welcome customers and provide a positive experience through friendly interaction and knowledgeable guidance.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Great Listening Skills
- High School diploma
- Ability to Learn New Processes Quickly
- Team Player
- Interpersonal Skills