iPipeline is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry. Through our SaaS solutions, we accelerate and simplify insurance sales, compliance, operations, and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the life insurance industry including carriers, agents (such as financial advisors and independent insurance agents), distributors (such as banks, broker-dealers, and general agencies) and consumers. Our innovative solutions enable automated processing for pre-sales, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, reporting, consumer delivery and agency management.
iPipeline makes it easier for people to purchase investment and insurance products that secure their financial future. With headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, iPipeline has locations in Cheltenham (UK), Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Ontario (CA), Philadelphia, and Salt Lake City. Visit www.ipipeline.com.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Manager in the Ft. Lauderdale, FL office.
The main role of this position will be key in providing best in class customer experience, developing & deploying customer support strategies, training, managing and developing staff. Collaboration with other departments and working on cross-functional teams in the successful execution of cross-departmental projects, providing feedback, reporting and proposals to leadership to assist in organization decisions are all key components of this position.
- Leads, inspires and directs team. Monitors and directs daily workload activities to meet business objectives and drive best in class customer experience.
- Ensures a high level of liaison within the department and other departments to ensure coordination of activities and understanding of common goals.
- Works with upper management to determine training objectives and structures the training agenda for department members.
- Partners with management team to align customer support department policies and systems with the company's objectives.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to issues. Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Works with upper management in the administration of the department schedule, performance requirements and day-to-day operations.
- Identify and recommend process, policy and system improvement to optimize accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensures that employees record timely and accurate transactions within our ticketing system (Salesforce). Performs management oversight on these transactions to ensure compliance with standard KPI measurements for the team.
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers, functional peer group managers, normally involving matters for the overall team objectives.
- Resolves escalated issues from customers and internal teams to improve customer experience.
- Responds to complex customer inquiries and solves problems in a professional and effective manner.
- Develop a high level of knowledge regarding iPipeline's suite of products in both user interaction as well as technical understanding.
- 3-5 years in technical support environment
- Experience managing and directing a team in a technical customer support department
- Require a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong SQL skills, ability to both troubleshoot and write SQL queries
- Basic networking knowledge/expereince
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects and clients
- Proven ability to proactively identify issues and diplomatically resolve problems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience providing extraordinary customer service
- Ability to interface well with both external and internal clients
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge - develop knowledge of the life insurance/financial services industry, related business processes and a high level of knowledge regrading iPipeline software products both from a user interf