About the job
iPROMOTEu is one of the largest and fastest growing distributor organizations in the promotional products industry, with over 1000 independent promotional products distributors and their salespeople nationwide. For eight consecutive years, iPROMOTEu was included on the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. iPROMOTEu provides third party billing, back-office support and financing for companies in the promotional products industry.
As a valued member of our Virtual Assistants Team, you will use your industry knowledge and expertise within the promotional product industry to provide support to affiliate distributors.
· Responsible for data entry, order management, approving invoices, database management
· Perform and present promotional product research data
· Help with problem resolution across a variety of issues regarding orders, invoices, and general business-related queries
· Provide support for marketing initiatives, which includes social media management, email marketing and other marketing campaigns
· Interact with suppliers regarding inventories, pricing, and other related issues
· Other tasks as assigned
You must have:
· 3 years of experience within the promotional products industry
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships
· Detail oriented, organized with excellent time management skills
· Ability to multi-task with various software programs and learn new programs as required
· Able to handle direct instructions and tasks
· High level of competency with Microsoft Office Suite, ESP, and Sage
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred (inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
· CRM and marketing automation software experience preferred
· Virtual or remote freelance work experience a plus
Please note this is a CONTRACTOR position, and NOT full-time. No daily commute! This position is 100% remote and flexible in that you can work anywhere in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity
iPROMOTEu provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, iPROMOTEu complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.