Who are we?
iOpening Enterprises (iOE), a mental wellness solutions leader and media company that gives influential decision makers a critical edge by using psychological science to improve their work experience and unlock the potential of everyone in their organization.
Why iOpening Enterprises?
iOpening Enterprises (iOE) delivers groundbreaking, science-based mental wellness solutions to schools, justice professionals, and businesses. These solutions provide professional development experiences that accelerate the growth and productivity of their workforce and revolutionize their organization with system-improving recommendations based on psychological science. Through keynotes, workshops, in-person and online trainings, and innovative media content, iOE provides actionable strategies that help their customers unlock the potential of their staff and accelerate progress toward their organizational goals.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a startup.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for our first Account Executive to join our growing team! This remote role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced startup and to be an integral part of our operations and growth. This is a 3-month contract-to-hire (C2H) opportunity. The ideal candidate will be converted to a base, plus commission permanent position in three months.
You will be the driving force behind our sales processes, working closely with our CEO and Marketing Director to define, execute, and optimize iOpening Enterprises sales and account management approach.
What will you be doing at iOpening Enterprises?
- At a high level, you must be comfortable managing an end-to-end sales process in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment. You understand that this means everything from qualifying leads, to pilots and eventual close. You are a natural at speaking to different seniority executives and most importantly, closing deals with both medium and large-sized enterprise clients.
- You will be establishing and managing relationships with key Executives, a driving force behind iOE’s continued acceleration. You’ll be responsible for building and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand iOE’s reach.
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage the entire B2B sales cycle, including prospecting, outreach, pitching, and closing business through both in-person and phone-based meetings.
- Work closely with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive iOpening Enterprises revenue growth.
- Input, track, and project sales leads and revenue using our sales CRM
- Collaborate with our operations and speakers to optimize sales and client experience
- Sell our professional development solutions to school systems, judicial organizations, and enterprise clients. You will get top of funnel support from leads generated from keynote presentations, but you're a self-directed hunter in your own right. You can rigorously qualify your leads and see them through to close.
- Map out decision-makers and understand and communicate the value proposition to each of the three market segments.
- Be the voice of the customer in strategy conversations about the next solutions.
Who Are You?
You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. You are a self-starter with a track record of success. You are comfortable working in a fun, dynamic environment and have a competitive spirit. Most importantly, you are excited about sales, building an incredible brand, and developing in an impactful and fast-growing organization.