Senior ERP Consultant - Remote
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Inecta is seeking a full-time Senior ERP Consultant to join our global consultant group! This is a fully remote opportunity and the role can be located anywhere in the United States or Canada. As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for leading and contributing to projects, including all aspects of solution design, implementation, training, and support.
Inecta has proudly led the food and beverage industry for 20 years, providing inclusive, full-spectrum cloud-based food ERP solutions brands can trust. Our customer base has expanded to multi-national & international brands around the globe, connecting thousands with the technology they need to grow their businesses in success.
At the heart of every company are its people. We’re committed to being the most intuitive and simple solution on the market, providing 24/7 support to businesses worldwide.
Our software offers multi-layered functionality, including accounting, reporting, production control, WMS, TMS, DSD, and much more. Midsize and enterprise companies can also take advantage of Inecta’s library of demand planning and business intelligence tools, which work actively to optimize inventory usage and gain visibility into all aspects of operations on a global scale.
Partner in your success with Inecta today, and learn why we’re the top choice for food and beverage manufacturers for over two decades.
Reasons why you should work at iNECTA
- We are rapidly growing!
- Fully remote opportunities - be home more often and spend more time with your loved ones
- Competitive pay, bonus incentives, full benefits, paid vacation, and a retirement program!
- Career progression in a growing industry
- Be a project lead for one or two medium to large projects or three to five small projects, and/or a member of a project team for projects of various sizes, as needed based on available projects
- Gather requirements, architect solutions, and recommend business best practices to clients
- As a project lead, you are responsible for all aspects of the design and implementation of the entire project, including tasking/managing the other consultants on the project team
- As a member of a project team, you are responsible for all aspects of the design and implementation for your assigned area of the project, and for assisting with other areas as needed
- Responsible for writing and testing stories, documentation, training, and other specific tasks as needed
- Assist with presales as and when needed, including answering prospect questions, supporting demos, and assisting with RFP responses
- Consistently meet or exceed target client work hours (billable hours)
- Very strong consulting and client-facing skills (handling clients, communications, problem-solving), good at forming “trusted advisor” relationships
- Significant past experience as a consultant/project manager with at least 5+ successful implementations
- Significant experience with Microsoft Business Central or Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Navision (either past experience as a BC/NAV consultant, or significant experience as a BC/NAV superuser in an enterprise environment plus experience as a consultant with other software)
- Previous accounting experience is required, background as controller or CFO is preferred but not required
- Self-starter who works well independently but is also a team player
- Strong general technical literacy and very strong excel skills required, computer science background and/or experience with databases, integrations, and APIs is a plus but not required
- Experience in the food industry is a plus but not required
- Strong pre-sales skills and willingness to handle presales calls
- Degree in accounting, finance, management information systems, computer science, computer information systems or similar, or commensurate experience
- approximately 25% travel
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus opportunities
- Annual paid time off benefits
- Medical, Dental, LIFE, and disability insurance plans
- Healthcare, Dependent Care, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan (US) RRSP (Canada)
iNECTA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.
iNECTA LLCNew York, NY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.