- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
iNECTA LLC is seeking a Marketing Manager to manage, develop, and implement marketing strategies for our growing business. The incumbent will develop a marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition. Oversee marketing strategy implementation, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR. Work closely with the company sales team to meet their revenue objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations. Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team both internally and externally.
Inecta has proudly led the food and beverage industry for 20 years, providing inclusive, full-spectrum cloud-based food ERP solutions brands can trust. Our customer base has expanded to multi-national & international brands around the globe, connecting thousands with the technology they need to grow their businesses in success.
At the heart of every company are its people. We’re committed to being the most intuitive and simple solution on the market, providing 24/7 support to businesses worldwide.
Our software offers multi-layered functionality, including accounting, reporting, production control, WMS, TMS, DSD, and much more. Midsize and enterprise companies can also take advantage of Inecta’s library of demand planning and business intelligence tools, which work actively to optimize inventory usage and gain visibility into all aspects of operations on a global scale.
Partner in your success with Inecta today, and learn why we’re the top choice for food and beverage manufacturers for over two decades.
- Marketing campaign generation and management
- Meeting monthly lead goals. Both quantity and quality of leads.
- Generating and managing Account-Based Marketing Campaigns tailored to specific industries and buyer personas.
- Building landing pages
- Building contact lists
- Designing content pieces for the campaign.
- Google AdWords and LinkedIn campaign management
- Tradeshow management
- Booth shipments and services setup
- Lead gathering and nurturing
- Sub-contractor management of hired experts.
- Lead nurture and handover to the sales team.
Qualifications for this position will consist of the following.
- Minimum of seven years of Marketing experience (3 serving in a management position) required
- Detail-oriented mindset and customer service focus
- Expert level user with HubSpot minimum 2 years of experience in using the platform required
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong understanding of modern marketing concepts such as SEO, Topic Pillars, Funnel management, buyer personas, lead nurturing and ABM (Account Based Marketing)
- Solid oral and written communication skills, including the ability to draft professional correspondence
- Strong information technology skills and a high level of proficiency with common business software including Office 365
- Competitive salary/compensation bonus opportunity/commission
- Remote work
- Annual paid time off benefits
- Medical, Dental, LIFE, and disability insurance plans
- Healthcare, Dependent Care, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan (US) RRSP (Canada)
iNECTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women, Ancestry, Minorities, Veterans, Disabled, LGBTQ+
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at iNECTA LLC