Document Specialist - Intermediate
- Posted: over a month ago
Document Specialist – Intermediate
iN2STEM Solutions, Inc. is hiring staff to support our client’s system software development and sustainment efforts. The selected candidates will be responsible for the implementation and operation of a life cycle development and sustainment environment for a cloud-based portal capability. The team will work in an unclassified environment and transition the final version to the operational environment.
About the Program:
iN2STEM Solutions, Inc. is recruiting staff to support a contract to develop and sustain the Department of the Army’s Army Counterintelligence Operations Portal (ACOP). We will also be coordinating and integrating other capabilities with other Government agencies and companies.
DoD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire.
Required Education & Experience:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity.
- Apply concepts for technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation, consultations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources.
- Produce defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user community of DoD electronic equipment and systems.
- Interpret engineering and maintenance drawings, operational procedures to understand and blend large quantities of computer related information.
- Research highly technical subject matter, organize information from multiples sources, and express technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers.
- Scrum techniques, and artifacts (user stories, backlog refinement).
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must be a US Citizen with a current DOD TOP SECRET/SCI clearance prior to start date.
Why iN2STEM Solutions, Inc.:
As a minority and Veteran-owned small business, iN2STEM Solutions, Inc. is a technology & innovation solutions company, that can reduce risk and uncertainty, and optimize performance and results. We enable our clients to achieve their business and mission goals by helping them to become more efficient, and to realize these improvements in significantly less time. Our proven quantitative methods validate our solutions for your operations, prior to building any system.
We also provide surge support offering solutions engineers and architects, project managers, and additional support to help our clients when they need it the most, whether on contract, or for proposals and capture efforts.
Our unique methodology, the iN2End SolutionTM, is a nimble approach to systems and software solutions, with a unique combination of proven processes, innovative tools, experienced people, and real-time team collaboration to optimize solutions. We can adapt to any development or acquisition environment and provide:
- Greater visibility into projects and portfolios
- Improved decision making, earlier in the process
- Simplified and speedy applications development
- Ease of maintenance, reuse, and updates and
- Improved software quality
At iN2STEM Solutions, Inc., we view problems and solutions differently. We are engineers, scientists, economists, project/program managers, operations specialists and leaders who communicate, collaborate, innovate, integrate, and analyze problems, quantitatively and qualitatively, with a wholistic systems approach. We respect everyone’s contribution and consider a variety of alternatives to come to an optimum solution.
iN2STEM Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, “Empowering the Next Generation” of our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or Veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values all.
iN2STEM Solutions Inc
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?