Account Executive - Mid-South Market
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you strategic, personable, and a dedicated problem solver? Are you fueled by a passionate team, but also enjoy independent solutions execution? Luckily for you, iMethods is looking to grow our close-knit team by hiring an Account Executive! With our culture being second-to-none, you’ll get the opportunity to engage with clients as their primary representative, all while working alongside an incredible team that loves to recognize, celebrate and support each other every step of the way.
While an Account Executive’s primary role is managing and serving our existing clients and their expectations, they also coordinate with Business Development Executives to ensure quality service is provided, regardless of their solution. This role is both strategic and tactical, thinking “outside the box”, understanding a client’s needs and delivering positive results for both the client and iMethods.
Although this is a remote position, travel to existing clients is required throughout the designated territory (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas) to educate and identify their individual needs and build rapport. Additionally, this role is an exempt position and will report directly to the Director of Client Results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain strong knowledge of healthcare technology initiatives to efficiently service and support existing clients and accounts
- Contact current clients daily and assure their healthcare consulting, healthcare IT staff augmentation and permanent search needs are achieved
- Implement company processes and systems, including pre-employment screening of candidates
- Manage client and consultant relationships and expectations
- Prioritize work efforts and accomplish defined goals
- Travel to client sites throughout the specified geographic market
- Mentor and provide guidance, advice, feedback and support to other Account Executives serving as a role model, teacher, counselor, advisor, sponsor, advocate and ally depending on the specific goals and objectives
- Teach, lead and direct the work of others
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, work independently and maintain self-discipline
- Ability to build strong relationships and maintain channels of open and transparent communication
- Excellent time management skills and ability to increase efficiency over time
- Utilize a hands-on approach and interface effectively at all levels
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Customer-focused attitude to work through issues in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to anticipate issues and respective solutions
- High emotional intelligence to understand company needs, employee goodwill, client needs and public image
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Ability and willingness to take on special projects as needed
- Proficient with CRM and ATS tools and Microsoft Office Suite
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field; or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
- 3+ years of healthcare recruiting experience
- 2+ years of selling and/or account management experience in the healthcare field preferred
The job responsibilities and requirements listed in this job description are essential job functions. This job description in no way states and implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. All employees of iMethods will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as required by their supervisor and/or the co-owners.
BusinessView all jobs at iMethods Corporate