Sr Financial Analyst - 20858
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our manufacturing client in the Greater Grand Rapids, MI area is seeking a strong Sr Financial Analyst for direct hire.
This position will involve:
- Analyze monthly financial statements for Kentwood Facility, including the preparation of standard schedules used in analyzing the monthly financial activity and KPIs
- Coordinate the facility's month-end physical inventory counts
- Prepare and explain monthly financial information on a departmental and consolidated basis for plant management
- Support analysis and commentary of drivers behind variances on a current vs prior, current vs forecast, and current vs budget basis
- Prepare a portion of the Facility's recurring monthly general ledger journal entries
- Complete month-end close, including review of general ledger accounts and account reconciliations
- Troubleshoot and assist in updating inventory standards
- Support plant management in ad hoc exercises
- Assist in annual budgeting process and prepare Facility's annual budget
- Assist in coordination of year-end audit by outside accountants
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Attention to detail, yet the ability to look at the big picture
- Team-oriented approach to tasks
- Computer proficiency, preferably Microsoft office products, and EPICOR
- General knowledge of manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (strongly preferred) with significant, relevant experience in the above areas (2+ years)
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer/Client Focus
iMPact Business Group specializes in providing businesses with professional level Staffing (Contract/Project Staffing, Contingent/Direct Hire and Executive Retained Search). Since our inception, Impact Business Group has grown a recruiting and delivery platform that consistently exceeds our client's expectations. Besides providing you with training and the tools needed to ramp up quickly, we support you with a generous base salary, structured tenure pay increases and an uncapped commissions plan offers you an unlimited earnings potential.
Experience the difference a results-oriented service organization can provide. Our clients, candidates and employees leverage an uncommon work ethic to deliver uncommon results. The philosophy is simple: integrate Motivated People and companies together - iMPact - the difference!
Contact us today to learn more:
*** Grand Rapids, Michigan: 616.254.8586
*** Tampa, Florida: 813.463.8850
*** Chat with us live: https://lc.chat/now/8608604/
iMPact Business Group
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at iMPact Business Group
Get fresh Client Financial Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.