SAP SD and Pricing Business Relationship Manager REMOTE - 20876
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Excellent Opportunity with Global Manufacturing Company!
Our client is seeking a IT Business Relationship Manager with Sr. Level experience with SAP SD and Pricing. This role is the primary owner of the IS relationship with a business unit's senior and middle management. This role will be involved in the strategic planning with the business to determine their highest business needs and determine the IS initiatives required to meet those needs.
The BRM is also responsible for facilitating the intake, planning and delivery of technology projects throughout the organization. The BRM will foster both intra and inter departmental collaboration necessary to complete technology projects on time, within specifications and on or under budget. This role will work independently to fulfill all essential duties and responsibilities of the position with periodic guidance.
The BRM must have deep experience working directly with the Sales and Marketing functions to develop, implement, and support SAP and Third-Party functionality such as SAP Pricing, Vendavo Deal Manager and Profitability Analysis.
What You Will Do
- Project management responsibilities for new and ongoing development efforts are critical. Must be able to lead diverse work teams, communicate with all levels of management and drive projects to successful conclusion.
- Work with internal information services team to deliver technologically sound solutions to defined business requirements.
- Provide day-to-day technical/functional support to the Finance and Accounting functions within our clients SAP environment.
- Define, design, develop and implement business solutions via SAP configuration, new development, and/or modification to current business processes.
- Promote change through strong communication, team building and leadership
- Participate and responsible for the analysis and implementation of sales and distribution related changes as prioritized by the IT and business owners
- Work as part of the Finance and Accounting team accountable for resolving SAP issues, change requests, enhancements raised via the helpdesk or other through the other possible channels
- Analyzing and developing functional specifications and communicating to technical developers in order to develop the required solutions in the most efficient way
- Work on assigned SAP related project work and provide periodic status updates and perform work in alignment with the project guidelines
- Work in close integration with the business unit departments, in order to make sure the solutions designed meet the requirements and the work done meets the expectations in terms of planning and priorities
- Assist with estimating work requests and service level measurements
- Coordination with other partners across IT (on site) and well as off-shore teams to manage enhancements and provide quality support
- Recommending enhancements to business practices to improve efficiencies
- Planning and executing unit testing and integration testing for all the changes done in SAP
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or BA/BS in Accounting.
- 5+ years of working experience required in a Sr. level SAP Business Analyst role.
- Experience participating in (building scripts, test data etc.) in SIT and in guiding UAT required
- Business process engineering expertise
- 3-5 years' experience utilizing SAP, or other ERP Systems, in G/L, CCA, PCA, A/P and A/R processes required.
- MUST HAVE…3-5 years experience working with Sales and Marketing with SAP Pricing.
- Experience in Data Warehousing, Payroll Accounting, and familiarity with electronic data exchange of financial information is preferred.
- Minimal travel required.
iMPact Business Group specializes in providing businesses with professional level Staffing (Contract/Project Staffing, Contingent/Direct Hire and Executive Retained Search). Since our inception, Impact Business Group has grown a recruiting and delivery platform that consistently exceeds our client's expectations. Besides providing you with training and the tools needed to ramp up quickly, we support you with a generous base salary, structured tenure pay increases and an uncapped commissions plan offers you an unlimited earnings potential.
Experience the difference a results-oriented service organization can provide. Our clients, candidates and employees leverage an uncommon work ethic to deliver uncommon results. The philosophy is simple: integrate Motivated People and companies together - iMPact - the difference!
Contact us today to learn more:
*** Grand Rapids, Michigan: 616.254.8586
*** Tampa, Florida: 813.463.8850
*** Chat with us live: https://lc.chat/now/8608604/
iMPact Business Group
BusinessView all jobs at iMPact Business Group
Get fresh Sap CRM Business Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.