SAP-IBP Business Analyst - 21038
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a Global Medical Device Manufacture has an immediate opening for an SAP IBP Business Analyst for a 12 Month Contract opportunity. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed, and detail-oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
The experienced SAP IBP Business Analyst will be responsible for testing, implementing, and supporting SAP-IBP and other integrated systems as it relates to the demand planning function (i.e., Oracle Demantra Cloud). The SAP Business Analyst will build functional knowledge, primarily in demand planning, and have a complete understanding of the business needs and priorities.
- Conducting analysis, evaluation, modification, testing, and implementation of ERP systems.
- Working closely with business users to translate business processes and requirements into systems enhancements.
- Identifying systems issues, analyzing data, recommending solutions, and implementing best practices to meet data requirements.
- Performing cutover activities as required for go-live preparation.
- Contributing to large-scale, global work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP within the Demand Planning function.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of business processes, applications, and solutions including, process flows, functional specifications, and business user training materials
- Assisting in the management of statistical forecast models, documentation of forecast inputs, and monthly forecast reconciliation as part of the monthly IBP process.
- Designing, updating, and maintaining demand planning Power B.I. reports (i.e., KPIs).
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and status as a protected veteran.
iMPact Business Group specializes in providing businesses with professional level Staffing (Contract/Project Staffing, Contingent/Direct Hire and Executive Retained Search). Since our inception, Impact Business Group has grown a recruiting and delivery platform that consistently exceeds our client's expectations. Besides providing you with training and the tools needed to ramp up quickly, we support you with a generous base salary, structured tenure pay increases and an uncapped commissions plan offers you an unlimited earnings potential.
Experience the difference a results-oriented service organization can provide. Our clients, candidates and employees leverage an uncommon work ethic to deliver uncommon results. The philosophy is simple: integrate Motivated People and companies together - iMPact - the difference!
Contact us today to learn more:
*** Grand Rapids, Michigan: 616.254.8586
*** Tampa, Florida: 813.463.8850
*** Chat with us live: https://lc.chat/now/8608604/
iMPact Business Group
BusinessView all jobs at iMPact Business Group
Get fresh Sap IBP Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.