Operating Mechanic - 20944
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a Global Leader in the Crop Nutrition Industry has an immediate opening for an Operating Mechanic role for a 6-month + contract opportunity. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference – every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed, and detail-oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
This position provides supervisory relief for the Ammonia production area. Controls chemical process equipment from instrumented control board or other control station: Monitors recording instruments, flow meters, panel lights, and other indicators, and listens for warning signals to verify the conformity of process conditions to plant standards of safety and efficiency
• Monitor recording instruments, flow meters, panel lights, and other indicators, and listens for warning signals to verify the conformity of process condition
• Perform orderly correction of any problems in a safe manner securing equipment and preparing for maintenance following the prescribed safety and environmental policies and practices
• Communicate both verbally and in writing to direct workers engaged in operating machinery that regulates the flow of materials and products
• Manually regulates or shuts down equipment during emergencies as directed by supervisory personnel
• Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers
• Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees
• Be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• High School diploma or GED certificate is required. Associate Degree in process technology discipline is preferred.
• 1 year of industrial or manufacturing experience is preferred
• Basic computer skills are required
• Experience working in a team environment is a must
• Familiarity with an industrial environment is highly desirable
• Effective verbal communication skills are a plus
• Physical work environment is occasionally outdoors with exposure to varying degrees of hot and cold environments.
Background check/drug screening required
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and status as a protected veteran.
iMPact Business Group specializes in providing businesses with professional level Staffing (Contract/Project Staffing, Contingent/Direct Hire and Executive Retained Search). Since our inception, Impact Business Group has grown a recruiting and delivery platform that consistently exceeds our client's expectations. Besides providing you with training and the tools needed to ramp up quickly, we support you with a generous base salary, structured tenure pay increases and an uncapped commissions plan offers you an unlimited earnings potential.
Experience the difference a results-oriented service organization can provide. Our clients, candidates and employees leverage an uncommon work ethic to deliver uncommon results. The philosophy is simple: integrate Motivated People and companies together - iMPact - the difference!
Contact us today to learn more:
*** Grand Rapids, Michigan: 616.254.8586
*** Tampa, Florida: 813.463.8850
*** Chat with us live: https://lc.chat/now/8608604/
iMPact Business Group
AutomotiveView all jobs at iMPact Business Group
Get fresh Industrial Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.