Entry Level positions available at our Baltimore location!
Come work for IMG The Number #1 national Authorized Partner for a national provider.
Looking for winning Smiles to join our Team!
Title: Sales Associate
A Licensed Sales Associate is responsible for determining and recommending the service plan that best suits our customers' needs.
Sales Associate is required to:
- Engage with customers to provide a positive selling or service experience.
- Complete training on all programs in order to communicate the key features and benefits of each to new and existing customers.
- Accurately complete all administrative aspects of the sale in a timely manner.
- Know and stay abreast of all service plans and be able to communicate the differences to customers.
- Meet established sales goals set forth by the Office Manager.
- Address challenges or issues customers may have in order to provide excellent customer service.
Make your own paycheck for the work you do!! Top performers earn $1000+ Weekly! Compensation: Weekly Pay, Commission + Weekly Bonus + Daily Incentives
Skills and attributes required for Success:
- Good listening skills
- Team Player
Experience and Education required:
- At least 6 months of continued, full or part-time service in consumer-facing environments
- High school diploma or equivalent
Individuals with experience in the following roles should apply:
customer service representative, waitress, waiter, cashier, sales associate, sales representative, marketing representative, account executive, marketing manager, territory manager, inside sales, outside sales, census canvasser, fundraising representative, brand ambassador, cashier, restaurant worker, hostess, hospitality, b2b sales, telemarketing, team member, supervisor, team lead, event coordinator, fast food supervisor, retail associate, sales agent, real estate agent, insurance, customer relations, front desk, comedian, promoter, car sales, entrepreneurs
Our network functions as a close family, which shows in our approach of how we serve each other. Supportive relationships, best practice systems, and ongoing people development are what go into our strategy to bring the best to our clients, customers, but especially our people.
Our leadership development and rotational programs provide you with in depth experiences, apprenticeship style mentorship, and targeted training of all our client’s products and services.
Why Work Here?IMG is a NYC based Consulting Agency that specializes in innovative sales, marketing, and event-based solutions for our clients. With over 35 years of experience, our culture of excellence has led to our fast expansion from one state to nine states in record time over the past 2 years. Our leadership development and rotational programs provide you with in depth experiences, apprenticeship style mentorship, and targeted training of all our client’s products and services. Are you ready for the thrill of working for a recognized leader in business consulting and marketing? If you are looking for a career with multiple growth options across verticals as well as on the career ladder, submit your application today!
Awesome team atmosphere, opportunities to advance and personal development potential!