Kickboxing Fitness Instructor
iLoveKickboxing Quakertown, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 to $12 Hourly
If you love being a fitness professional… you’re gonna love us!
iLoveKickboxing.com offers group classes in fitness kickboxing; it’s the world’s best fighters’ workout… without the fight! Nobody gets hit, hurt or made to feel bad. Helping our members get into the best shape of their life is our primary aim.
No kickboxing experience… no problem. We will train the right person to become a top-notch iLKB Instructor.
iLKB is a well-established, international-wide brand, committed to providing affordable, accessible and the best fitness classes to our community.
Our class formats target a wide range of clients' needs - from young to more senior, from beginner to advanced.
POSITION: The responsibility of our iLoveKickboxing.com Sales and Fitness Training Specialist is to assist the Studio Manager and Lead Instructor with new membership sales by helping new members enroll and teach life changing fitness kickboxing classes. The Sales and Fitness Trainer also assists with retaining current members and the sale of iLKB apparel and products.
Kickboxing experience is not necessary however Group Fitness Sales knowledge or a fitness training background is preferred but not required.
• Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
• Goal-oriented, and the desire to earn a professional wage is a must
• Ability to learn and use our iLKB software system
• Ability to stand or sit for a few hours throughout the workday
• Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Must have proficient computer skills and familiar with using Social Media
• Execute our sales process for lead generation, follow up, and membership enrollment
• Conduct tours of our facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual's needs and wants
• Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
• Emphasize and enforce objectives of our studio as a fitness and wellness provider
• Present available services and products to our current members
• Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
• Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, community and B2B events) to promote our studio
• Assumes responsibility for developing and improving selling & enrollment skills
• Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Part-time- up to 15 hours-potential to increase
Pay: $10.00 per hour-potential to increase
iLoveKickboxingWhy Work Here?
Here at the Quakertown studio we pride ourselves in caring for our employees and making sure that everyone is taken care of.
640 N West End BlvdQuakertown, PA
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at iLoveKickboxing