iConstructors is looking for an experienced Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager to join our Building Division team for ground-up construction commercial projects.
Project Management positions require strong leadership, communication, organizational skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate works with minimal supervision, is a team player, takes initiative, and has a strong desire to succeed.
To succeed as a Project Manager, an individual must be highly proficient in the following Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
- Estimating commercial projects
- Subcontractor Management
- Project Scheduling
- Job Cost Accounting / Client Billing / Budgeting
- Direct Client Interaction
- Management of Field Supervisors
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or a closely related field is required. We do not substitute experience for education.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in construction management with a commercial general contractor
- Experience maintaining project budgets and schedule
Other important information
- We are a Drug Free Workplace.
- Pre-employment drug test and background check for felony convictions, sexual predator, and reckless driving history will be conducted.
- Valid Driver’s License, good driving record, and properly insured vehicle are required. Weekday travel within the state of Florida may be required.
- The successful candidate must be currently authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
iConstructors prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To be considered for this position, please submit a listing of your commercial project experience along with your resume.