Inside Sales Specialist (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IBusiness Funding is a technology company focused on our mission to provide working capital to small and medium sized businesses in an efficient and transparent manner. We are committed to our four values of success: innovation, integrity, enjoyment, and family.
Our parent company is a top 15 SBA 7(a) preferred lender with SBA express and small loan capabilities.
We are in search of professional Inside Sales Specialist looking for an opportunity with a growing company recognized by the Florida Business Journal’s top best workplaces in South Florida! This position is responsible for assessing client eligibility for certain business tax credits. An ideal candidate would be someone who can provide effective customer service by gaining a thorough understanding of how our business works, the services we offer, and the steps needed to help our customers with issue resolution. The Inside Sales Specialist will collect and review a variety of financial documents including, but not limited to, profit and loss statements, payroll documents, and tax returns. A successful specialist provides quality customer experiences throughout our clients’ application process. The specialists will be expected to develop a professional and responsive working relationship with our external and internal customers and effectively manage internal processes to provide consistent quality and service.
*Customer Service Specialists will receive monthly incentive-based pay upon meeting monthly requirements in addition to base hourly rate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to assess their eligibility
- Serve as the lead point-of-contact for client personnel
- Lead the assembly of the final client deliverables
- Maintain constant communication with the team members and our clients
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain customer accounts by recording and updating account information in our system
- Own customer communication and issues from initial contact until resolution
- Assess customer's needs, answer their queries and provide assistance and information on our available services and products
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet call handling quotas and achieve goals for performance and satisfaction with customers
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Answer questions about product or terms of agreement and promote deals and special offers
- Follow up with customers for information or documentation needed to complete their applications
Qualifications for Success:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Consistent, accurate, thorough, and detail oriented
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot client related problems over the phone
- Associates degree or higher or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Microsoft Office experience preferred; experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work productively on your own and as a team
- Willing and able to work at a fast pace and adjust well to change
The Physical Demands of the Customer Support Specialist position are typical of those in a traditional office environment. Employee will need to be able to remain on the phone and seated at a desk for 8-9 hours in typical workday.
This Job description is intended to convey information essential to understand the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job .This job description is not intended to be an exhausted list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position .
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh Inside Sales Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.