Expertise in IT disciplines, responsible for analyzing client IT operations and environment, designing a specific solution that includes BMC products and non-BMC technology, interaction with client stakeholders on a routine basis to provide training and consulting support as follows.
a. Implementation Support
1. Provide technical support, best practices and guidance related to upgrading ITSM platform from version 7.6.04 hosted on a secure government network to version 9.1.02.
2. Have in-depth knowledge of Remedy Development on an on-premise installation at version 9.1.02 supporting custom applications, forms and workflow containing active links, filters and call guides.
3. Assist with the migration of ITSM data
4. Have experience and knowledge in deploying core functionality in an out of the box BMC Remedy ITSM system; this includes the ability to install the system on multiple server platforms and databases. This shall also include a working command of technology and architectural concepts; the ability to perform an analysis of processes and document/develop workflows for system functionality and customization to include supporting the followings features/applications:
· BMC Remedy Smart Reporting
· Distributed Server Option (DSO)
· BMC Knowledge Management
· BMC Change Management
· BMC Service Desk
· BMC Service Request Management
· BMC Atrium CMDB
· Kerberos Authentication Integration
· BMC Process Designer
· Remedy Groups and Roles
· Remedy Permissions
· BMC Data Management (DMT)
· Configuration of Apache Tomcat
5. Provide technical assistance in building Remedy servers, managing DSO, install and upgrade ITSM applications on the government’s secure network (SIPRNet)
6. Assist in setting up Remedy workflows and application configuration for helpdesk trouble ticketing, incident, problem, change, and asset management
b. Knowledge Transfer & Training
1. Facilitate requirements gathering and JAD sessions with key business and technical stakeholders
2. Assist with training and implementation of BMC ITSM products
3. Demonstrate BMC Remedy products to customers and respond to customer requests for product or solution information
4. Provide engineering support for the development and maintenance of engineering and related technical documentation
c. Project Management
1. Perform sufficient project management to ensure adequate oversight of all phases associated with system implementation, to include but not limited to, maintaining standard project documentation, managing efforts of subcontractors and coordinating activities with responsible government organizations.
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at hadi.shah@iQuasar.com with the information requested below: Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this great opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not a right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/networks or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!
- Availability to start a new job
- Best Rates
- Contact #
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Relocation assistance: $5000/month
iQuasar - Proposals | Recruitment |Information Technology
O: 703-962-6001 x 517
Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST
An Equal Opportunity Employer
iQuasar LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable
characteristics protected by law