Job Description :
Job Responsibilities: Support Agile transformation for a 400 member product organization
- Evaluate and understand the status/level of Agile maturity within the “Digital Solutions for Business” organization
- Detailed analysis of dependencies/launch timelines of various projects given customer commitments.
- Stage/Phase the roll out of Agile based on readiness and dependencies
- Lay out the details of team structure, resourcing, squad formation etc. Specifics/Names both on the business and Tech. side. Who will do what to deploy Agile.
- Detail the training plan, artifacts and tool readiness. Leverage a lot of the content and expertise that we already have within WF teams.
- Facilitate discussions and drive change management on a day to day basis with product and Tech teams.
- Lead Agile transformation for a large Product organization
Job Skill Requirements
- Understanding Agile as a mindset and ideology rather than simply a process
- 3+ years of expertise in Agile. Either in having led the transformation or being an active leader within an Agile team. Needs to be an Agile expert/SME.
- Program management experience
- Has been through a large Agile transformation
- Experience as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master or an active practitioner leading teams
- Must know Scaled Agile (needs to have had working experience)
- Understand backlog grooming, burn down metrics, velocity and task definition
- Solid understanding and hands on experience in Sprint Planning, Reviews, Retrospectives, Backlog Grooming, Story Pointing, and Daily Stand-ups
- 3+ years of experience using Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working in product teams
- Experience with financial services is preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills
- Ability to lead discussions with top management in the organization and within partner organizations
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Self-starter and highly motivated for success
- Strong process improvement orientation
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills