Integrity Business Solutions, Inc (iBS) is a Woman Owned Small Business and provider of professional services to a diverse clientele. Since 2000 we have been providing Federal Government and Commercial customers expert personnel and solutions in Cyber Security, Intelligence Analysis, Information Technology and Language Services. As our business grows, so too does our need for Subject Matter Experts in multiple fields. We look forward to you being a member of the iBS team.
Integrity Business Solutions, Inc. (iBS) is seeking a focused and driven recruiter with a strong background in Human Resources, to provide full life-cycle recruiting support for iBS’s Intelligence community. The successful candidate will have the ability to effectively manage multiple requisitions and supports all aspects of candidate sourcing, recruiting, compliance and marketing for Intelligence Visions and the company’s ever-growing needs. They will have the opportunity to help shape iBS’s recruiting strategy and provide guidance in the areas of talent acquisition, sourcing, selection, assessment, retention and planning initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Collaborate and assist, to create/improve position descriptions that accurately reflect job duties and business requirements.
- Performs duties including attracting, screening and recruiting candidates.
- Interviews and screens applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization.
- Maintain proper procedures with in-house Applicant Tracking System and offer documentation to track and record all candidates and requisitions.
- Create and foster relationships with colleagues and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreens and qualifies candidates.
- Format resumes for candidate submittals and proposal support.
Qualifications and Skills
- Thorough knowledge of the INTEL high level clearance job market, the competitive companies, and past experience with varied recruiting strategies.
- Must possess a solid level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing and job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- An understanding of different types of clearances and the factors which affect processing timelines.
- Experience recruiting cleared professionals (Secret/TS/SCI with poly) for technical contracts.
- General knowledge of the different intelligence agencies and the types of backgrounds which are needed for each.
- Experience recruiting for a defense contractor supporting funded and proposal work.
- Experience recruiting for contracts with multiple locations nationwide.
Benefits and Perks
- Salary: We offer competitive compensation with rates based in the DC Metro location
- Paid Time Off: 15 personal days and 10 Federal holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision individual and family plans
- 401K Retirement Plans with company matching contributions
- Employee Recruiting Bonus
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Annual Performance Based Pay Increases