iBASEt is a leading provider of software solutions for complex, highly regulated industries, like Aerospace and Defense, Medical Devices, Nuclear, Industrial Equipment, Electronics, and Shipbuilding. iBASEt’s Digital Manufacturing software streamlines and integrates Manufacturing Execution System and Operations Management (MES/MOM), Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Enterprise Quality Management Systems (EQMS) for operations and Supplier Quality Management. iBASEt’s software is implemented by many leading industrial organizations as part of their enterprise Digital Thread initiatives.
JOB TITLE: Senior Business Development Representative
REPORTS TO: Director of Business Development
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
The Senior Business Development Representative is instrumental to iBASEt’s growth and continued success. The Senior Business Development Representative will identify, qualify, and nurture leads to meet qualified lead pipeline metrics. The successful candidate for this position will develop target accounts, contact potential new accounts, qualify complex accounts as sales leads, coordinate and collaborate with the sales force, and support marketing campaigns. The successful candidate for this position will offer extensive Lead Generation/Business Development and Salesforce.com experience, in addition to a proven track record of supporting a diverse sales force and their efforts to penetrate and expand into new opportunities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ability to effectively and proactively develop prospective personas within target accounts, and engage in value-based conversations to identify priority objectives, challenges, and obstacles.
· Ability to manage and keep multiple commitments simultaneously - excellent multitasking skills.
· Ability to build relationships via direct contact with people of all levels both internally and external.
· Support various marketing campaigns through thorough follow-up activities.
· Attend trade shows/events upon request.
· Respond to information requests from prospects for information and other content.
· Maintain all research and call data in Salesforce.com, CRM.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline; or equivalent
· 7+ years’ experience in lead generation, tele-sales, customer service, software sales role in a technology company
· Aerospace & Defense Industry knowledge a plus
· Enterprise Software knowledge (ERP, MES, PLM) is a plus
· Proficient knowledge of accessing and using the Internet and MS Office tools, knowledge of computer systems functions, tools and software such as Windows, Salesforce, WebEx, and Google Analytics
· HubSpot and Salesforce.com certification(s) a plus
· Excellent communication and customer relations skills, both written and oral
· Well-developed presentation skills
· Availability to travel outside the home city at least 10% of the time
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
· Regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend and move about the facility
· May require some light physical effort
· Usual office working conditions
· May experience various travel schedule and different time zones
· Travel times may include Sunday evenings and Friday afternoons.
iBASEt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.