iAutomation North Attleboro, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental
Review material requirements, and place POs in accordance with demand. Maintain accurate item and PO information in Netsuite.
Manage open POs on a weekly basis. Follow up on past dues, and expedite material in support of business needs. Address all warehouse and accounting issues in a timely manner. Provide clear internal communication to planners, logistics and customer relations reps.
· Understand, establish, and issue Central Purchase Order System and Request for Quote (RFQ) for iAutomation
· Establish, evaluate, and select suppliers to develop a qualified supplier base
· Review and evaluate monthly global sourcing data to make decisions that support company direction and growth
· Review quotes and negotiate purchase orders and blanket orders within scope of authority
· Manage suppliers to verify compliance to purchase order requirements
· Discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, suppliers, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action
· Support major procurement activities including some procurement of capital equipment and indirect spend
· Problem solving of procurement issues as they arise
· Maintain procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery, product quality or performance, and inventories
· Provide support to upper management in effort to meet corporate goals, objectives, and projects
· Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources
· Participate in proactive team efforts and leadership to achieve departmental, company and individual goals and objectives
· Contribute to building a positive team spirit
· Must have a “Can Do Attitude”
· Communicate effectively with subordinates and management at all levels
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management with 0 to 1 year of experience.
iAutomation is a group of automation professionals dedicated to bringing you the latest in innovative machine control solutions and services. We take the risk and guesswork out of machine automation projects. Our success is measured by your complete satisfaction – we smile when your automation project delivers a meaningful competitive advantage to you and your company. Our customers are OEM machine builders and end users along the East Coast from Maine to Florida. They have been our best references for 30 years. Give us a call. We’d love to share our automation stories with you.
10 Larsen WayNorth Attleboro, MA