Have a passion for nonprofits? Join a world leader and make a difference! iATS Payments is looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the partnership and direct sales teams. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for the sales team, by managing time-consuming sales administrative processes, triage inbound partner requests, and maintain the partner profile database.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s administrative activities to maximize the sales organizations performance and long-lasting development of the company.
- Manage administrative partner onboarding process
- Triage inbound communications for non-strategic partners
- Investigate reported problems; links not working, app import errors, unable to convert leads etc.
- Ability to demonstrate some iATS products to customers or partners
- Support direct sales team throughout the customer application process
- Manage direct sales manual administrative processes
- Handle the processing of manual orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor processes, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Assist in partner CRM data management
- Filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Want to help other succeed
- You are persistent, adaptable and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- You pay attention to detail and are accurate in your work.
- You are a good communicator; you have both clear verbal and writing skills. You are comfortable reaching out to people by phone.
- Proficiency in English (Other languages an asset)
- Software sales (especially B2B experience) [PS2] and CRM system experience is an asset
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset