With over 14,000 customers and billions of dollars in annual processing, iATS Payments is the leading provider of payment processing solutions to nonprofit organizations, membership associations and educational institutions around the world.
iATS is hiring a Customer Care Specialist to help us maintain the highest levels of customer service that we have become known for. If you share our passion for the nonprofit sector and have a desire to learn and grow in your professional career, we want to talk to you!
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls and customer support emails from our diverse portfolio of partners and their customers to resolve issues at an advanced level.
- Process inbound calls and email support items to the point of resolution, effectively handling customer inquiries, complaints, technical troubleshooting and requests for account information with a high-level of patience and professionalism
- Take ownership of assigned work items with a focus on timely resolution, providing regular and meaningful updates to invested parties, and overall client and partner satisfaction
- Work closely with, and in collaboration with, other departments and merchant acquirers to research and fully resolve customer issues and/or recommendations for product enhancements
- Adapt and effectively utilize various internal computer applications and acquirer tools to thoroughly research account inquiries, identify and prioritize relevant information, and make appropriate recommendations
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues which may include internet connectivity, clearing internet cache history, website functionality, password reset issues, and remotely guiding clients through the iATS portal and associated reporting
- Provide reliable and accurate information/training to clients and partners about iATS payment products and services
- Show initiative in creating and implementing departmental procedures and best practices within Customer Care
- Exhibit leadership capabilities by maintaining above average attendance, a positive mental attitude, and a professional demeanor while demonstrating strong and open communication with co-workers, Managers, and other departments
- Achieve excellence in customer and partner satisfaction as evidenced by high quality evaluation scores and verbal and/or written letters of commendation from customers
- Prior customer service and/or technical troubleshooting experience in a call center environment
- Technically minded with an ability to troubleshoot basic PC, internet connectivity, and browser-related issues
- Compelling and articulate speaker with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Maintains painstaking attention to detail, completing multiple or repetitive tasks, and demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and quality
- History of meeting aggressive deadlines and juggling multiple priorities
- Ability to develop rapport and maintain strong working relationships with clients, partners, and internal departments
- Exercises exceptional listening skills to gather information and research and resolve reported issues
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to define and solve problems creatively
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment, as well as a part of a team.
- Must be dependable and a self-motivated individual. Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision
- Internal candidates must be meeting or exceeding all KPI’s (Talk Time, QA, etc.) and have excellent attendance record
- Knowledge of computer software systems including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office applications
- Presents a professional, positive image that reflects well on the organization
- Committed to meeting quality standards
- Salesforce experience preferred, but not required
Education and/or Experience Required for the position:
High School Diploma or equivalent required with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred; and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of two years call center experience with a focus in credit card processing or technical support is preferred. Experience using SalesForce is a plus.
Why Work Here?Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada, iATS Payments is the only provider of integrated payment services exclusively dedicated to the nonprofit community. We help nonprofits save time and money by making it as easy as possible to accept donations online. With over 20 years of experience serving nonprofits of all shapes and sizes, we have over 11,000 nonprofits clients worldwide and process billions of dollars in donations each year. For more information, visit www.iatspayments.com.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Fort Worth, TX