Minimum Experience Requirements
- 1 year experience as a Clinical Documentation Improvement Professional, and 3 years clinical experience required.
- Clinical experience with ICU, CCU or strong Med/Surg, preferred.
- Must demonstrate Clinical competency through successfully passing Clinical Competency exam through Nuance.
- Must demonstrate CDI software competency through passing Clintegrity exam within 6 months of starting role.
- Must demonstrate subject matter expertise, including ability to write clinically credible clarifications, identify CDI opportunity, interact with providers and meet standard CDI industry benchmarks.
- Dependable, self-directed, and pleasant with excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and deductive reasoning skills.
- Ability to facilitate team building in a positive learning environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and computer skills.
- Proficient in use of Electronic Health Record.
- Experience in health information management or hospital quality program is beneficial (not required).
- ADN or Nursing Diploma required
- BSN preferred
- Current Colorado RN License
- ACDIS- Accredited Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CDIP) preferred
- CCDS through Association of Clinical Documentation Specialists preferred
Our purpose is to service our clients as an extension of their HR department by delivering the best candidates in the market in the time frame needed. We offer our permanent placement recruiting services either on a retained or contingency basis, based on the requirements of our clients.