Women Services Educator - Labor/Delivery and Mom/Baby - Registered Nurse - RN
- Posted: over a month ago
Women Services Educator - Registered Nurse (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Women Services Educator L&D - Mother/Baby
LOCATION: Westminster, CO
SHIFT: Variable - Most Days with some evening hours
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Women Services Educator enhances professional practice and the provision of quality patient care by providing evidence-based quality educational programs and activities that promote professional competency for nursing, inter-professional, and non-licensed clinical staff at the assigned facility.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current RN license within the State of CO
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing Required, Masters Degree in Nursing Preferred
- NRP certification preferred.
- Minimum: acute care experience 3+ years required, womens services. experience required, clinical education experience preferred.
- Recent acute care experience in Women Services required.
- Ability to use critical thinking skills and prioritize aspects of patient care; possesses good interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to calculate medication dosages and safely administer medications within the critical care setting.
- High volume units; 3000+ deliveries per year/high acuity
i4 Search Group Healthcare
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?