Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuroscience - Acute Care - $20K Sign On!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Neuroscience - Registered Nurse (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Neuroscience
LOCATION: Santa Rosa, CA
SHIFT: Multiple shifts available
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
*$20K Sign On Bonus!
We are looking for Neuroscience Registered Nurse that will provide high-quality patient care and support to individuals diagnosed with neurological disorders. The nurse will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse with a passion for helping patients with neurological conditions, we are looking for you.
- Assess patients neurological and overall health status and identify any changes.
- Administer medications, treatments, and therapies as prescribed.
- Monitor and document patient progress and response to treatments.
- Educate patients and families on managing their condition and treatments.
- Communicate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to ensure coordination of care.
- Maintain patient records, including electronic medical records.
- Provide emotional support and comfort to patients and families.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license within state of practice.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- Neuroscience nursing certification is a plus.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a neurological setting.
- Excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
i4 Search Group Healthcare
AddressSanta Rosa, CA
Get fresh Neuroscience Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!