Director Of ED (RN) - $25,000 Sign-On Bonus/Relocation
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Emergency Services
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Director of Emergency Services
LOCATION: Fort Mohave, AZ
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
$5,000 relocation & $20,000 Sign On Bonus
As the Director, you will assure service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls are order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
- Accurately identifies real/potential problems affecting the service and implements solutions with follow through and communication.
- Actively participates in service, departmental and hospital wide committees as assigned, providing ongoing communication to those one represents.
- Advances the patient experience agenda in the Emergency Department.
- Coach immediate subordinates providing feedback; constructive critique of work; facilitates individual development plan; and documents their job performance.
- Adheres to all Human Resource policies.
- Effectively communicates departmental, organization and industry information to staff.
- Facilitates evidence-based employee engagement practices.
- Effectively builds strong relationships and networks to deliver upon organizational and department goals.
- Participate in employee and patient rounding and identifies and mentor potential future leaders.
- Enforces standards of emergency department care and develops processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates an ongoing emergency services program which assures quality patient care consistent with the hospital mission.
- Monitors compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy for patient services, and environmental and personnel safety.
- Oversees a PI program that consistently monitors and evaluates critical aspects of care.
- Is responsible for departments operational excellence; ensures department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and professional standards.
- Follows the Hospital Exposure Control Plans / Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens.
- Seeks new program strategies and/or program enhancements which would expand patient services.
- Develops, prioritizes and defends a capital equipment requests.
- Is responsible for the fiscal management of department; assures proper utilization of organizations financial resources.
- Advances the growth agenda for emergency services.
- Demonstrates a poised and confident demeanor that reassures others and commands respect within the organization and the community.
- Develops and builds strategic external networks.
- Promoting consistent positive patient interactions that advance the agenda of unparalleled patient service.
- Practicing and adhering to the Code of Conduct philosophy and Mission and Value Statement.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Active RN license within the State of practice.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- TNCC Certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required. Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA preferred.
- 5 years in ED middle or upper management
- Knowledge of human resource management, program development, fiscal management skills, and familiarity with regulatory and accrediting agency standards preferred.
i4 Search Group Healthcare
Get fresh Director Travel jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.