Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Behavioral Health Marketing - $10K Sign-on PLUS 35% Annual Target B
- $200,000 to $230,000 Yearly
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Behavioral Health Marketing
POSITION TYPE: Administrative
SPECIALTY UNIT: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for a professional Chief Executive Officer for our hospitals who will be accountable for the planning, directing, and managing of the current operations, future growth and program development for the organization while ensuring responsible use of fiscal, human and physical resources.
The CEO will demonstrate success in integrating the needs and goals of the District, the Medical Staff, employees, philanthropists, and our communities. Proven track record of keeping an organization financially healthy is preferred. This will include both successes in generating new revenue and judicious expense control. A broad background in the industry to allow the executive to act as a resource and adviser to the Board in matters pertaining to healthcare. An understanding of the unique characteristics of a publicly elected Board whose members are responsible to their constituents is preferred.
- Create strategic direction for the market, while providing operational oversight and insight ensuring business objectives are met.
- Hold leadership accountable and ensure they have the correct talent to achieve objectives.
- Coordinate and drive implementation of company initiatives.
- Coordinate the activities of senior executives to develop short- and long-range objectives, policies and procedures.
- Review and approve all financial reports, budgets and major expenditures.
- All other duties as needed.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Masters Degree in Hospital Administration (MHA) required.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years experience at a CEO level in an acute care hospital required.
- Exceptional Physician recruitment and relations skill required.
- Exceptional community and board relations skill required.
- Leadership skills and a hands-on approach to staff management and interaction required.
- Financial acumen and operations management expertise required.
i4 Search Group HealthcareBladensburg, OH
Get fresh Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Behavioral Health Marketing - $10K Sign-on PLUS 35% Annual Target B jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.