Cath Lab Tech - Cardiovascular Specialist
- $75,000 to $114,000 Yearly
Allied Health Cardiovascular Specialist - Cath Lab Technician
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health
SPECIALTY UNIT: Cardiovascular Specialist - Cath Lab Technician
LOCATION: Glenwood Springs, CO
SHIFT: 4 - 10 hour shifts per week, with rotating evening/weekend call
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
A Cath Lab Technician is a professional who works in the field of cardiovascular technology. Cath lab technicians are vital team members who assist doctors during invasive cardiovascular procedures such as angioplasty, cardiac catheterization, and electrophysiology.
- Performs technical skills through education & expertise.
- Documents & communicates data in concise manner.
- Develops individual goal-directed care to cardiac patient through use of assessment and technical skills.
- Witness for waste of drugs in the automated drug delivery system to include narcotics.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- RCES/RCIS Certification
- Must demonstrate knowledge and competence in basic invasive cardiovascular technology, i.e. EKG, patient assessment and management of care, etc.
- BLS through the American Heart Association (AHA)
- ACLS through the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Must have structural heart experience.
i4 Search Group HealthcareGlenwood Springs, CO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.