Director of Business Development
- Expired: February 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
HYBRID REMOTE ROLE - i360technologies (i360) has an immediate opening for a full-time Director of Business Development to join our expanding team. i360 is a growing GOVCON professional services company looking for self-starters with a competitive mindset to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you will get the most out of your hard work and have fun doing it. We are looking for motivated individuals excited to embrace a fast-paced environment while applying strategic problem-solving skills, great work ethic, and positive energy to an already first-class delivery team. If you are strategic, resilient, engaging with people, and a natural self-starter. Do you have a passion for developing new clients and business hunting and building deep and lasting relationships? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems through business consulting and technology implementation? Does beating the competition and building your business development team motivate you? If this sounds like you, then you have a home with i360.
- We offer unlimited professional growth opportunities. From individual needs to future leadership positions and opportunities to move laterally or upward throughout the organization to open positions that align with your future professional goals, the possibilities are endless. Our strategic goals for growth will enable you to make i360 the company you retire from!
- The Director of Business Development will be responsible for direct business development efforts to generate direct and indirect sales and contract capture efforts. This position reports to our Chief Operating Officer and works as a team to ultimately capture new customers and new programs. You will lead pre-proposal shaping activities, orchestrate agency strategy, business development, teaming identification and partnerships, and related capture activities during pre-proposal phases, and lead opportunities toward high win probability.
- Leverage years of relationships in the Federal Civilian Market to bring new business.
- Position i360 as a trusted partner with decision-makers in prospective client organizations
- Lead federal market business development, including agency account planning, pipeline origination/qualification/development, pursuit team assembly and opportunity development to drive new sales
- Work with i360 leadership, strategic partners, and extended channel partners to drive new opportunities in target accounts within the Federal Civilian marketplace
- Ability to articulate i360 solution capabilities and overall value proposition
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated track record of identifying and closing new business in similar organizations using a consultative and collaborative multi-discipline team approach
- Deep understanding of Federal technology trends with the ability to drive positive change following industry perspective via the latest technology solutions in Oracle, Cloud, RPA/AI, DevOps, Agile, Cyber, and more
- Proven track record of collaborating with technology vendors (i.e., Oracle, UiPath, Unison, etc.) and partners to close business
- Minimum 8 years of successful federal business development experience, preferably within Oracle Enterprise Applications and Technology products and services, with a verifiable track record of exceeding expectations.
- Ability to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and i360 service offerings
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing, high-growth environment
- This position will operate in a hybrid remote capacity. You must live within driving distance of the Washington DC metro area to meet with potential customers and partners in person when required.
- i360 employees may need to work at or attend meetings at a Federal Government worksite. We follow the guidelines specified at https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/.
- This position requires 10 % travel for potential conferences
- Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
- All employees are required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
Hours: Monday - Friday (Remote)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
- Adoption Assistance
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (15 days PTO & 11 Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
Get fresh Director Business Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!