Administrative Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
i3 Verticals is a leader in commerce enabling technology solutions, serving clients throughout the United States. We are committed to staying at the forefront of technology in the payments and point-of-sale industry, and continues to innovate and offer a broad range of next-generation solutions. Providing tens of thousands of business clients throughout the United States, both large and small, a wide range of commerce-enabling solutions to help them more efficiently and effectively manage, market and grow their businesses. This allows our clients to improve their customer experience, gain insight into consumer spending, build consumer loyalty, and create efficiencies through automation and expense reduction.
i3’s solutions reach far beyond our award-winning Point-of-Sale solutions and include acquiring payments, providing e-commerce, mobile commerce, marketing, analytic solutions as well as specific technologies in education, municipal and court payments, not-for-profit, utility billing, and property management verticals
There are several exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team in our West Palm Beach facility.
A recognized leader to Small and Medium-sized businesses (SMB) delivering both state-of-the-art Point-Of-Sale and Payment Solutions, i3 is seeking highly energetic results driven individuals to fill an Administrative Support Specialist position. A successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining positive business relationships with both client and vendor partners including Merchants, Sales Professionals and vendors alike. The Administrative Support Specialist will assist partners with integrity and politeness, while finding a balance between the partner desires and our business needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Client Finance:
- Including billing & invoicing
- Purchase Order Management
- Inventory controls
- Phone Calls:
- With polite professional etiquette, provide assistance to client inquiries including but not limited to: application questions, statement questions, support questions, reconciliation, online reporting assistance, billing and general all-around service.
- Group Email Boxes:
- Provide email support to internal and external inquiries
- Conduct research as needed to resolve client issues including funding, reconciliation, statements, account information, data collection, reporting, etc.
- Return mail processing
- notate accounts
- contact client in an effort to resolve issue
- assist in updating all systems with new address
- resend mail when appropriate
- New Account Processing:
- Process and review all new client applications
- Verify necessary information
- Work with underwriting, risk, sales departments, technology, and deployment departments to manage new accounts throughout approval and deployment process.
- Assist with quality assurance monitoring
- Client Support:
- Perform financial analysis, review pricing & profitability, conduct initial due diligence, recommend terms.
- Assist with client communication and retention
- Prepare and process applications and forms
- Obtain missing or requested information
- Quality assurance
- Sales reporting and analytics
- Update and maintain CRM data
- Vendor support:
- create/correct vendor information sheets accurately, maintain POS management, and internal systems with current and correct equipment information
- Administer and maintain account setups in accordance with procedures
- Assist with inventory and administrative duties as needed
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects in support of department as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative work experience required
- Previous bookkeeping work experience desired
- Bilingual Spanish a plus but not required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly self-motivated, personable, aggressive, energetic, and creative
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to listen to partners, understand their needs and determine how we can help them achieve their goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to work and communicate as a team while also working independently to accomplish individual tasks with little to no supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong email communication skills
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills
- Ability to critically analyze information to make decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressured environment where accuracy and deadlines are critical
- Ability to interact professionally with coworkers, clients, & management
- Compensation $16-$20 per hour
- Bi-weekly pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off & 401K
-Offices Located throughout the United States
-Extensive product and service offerings to fit any need
-Helping thousands of businesses increase sales, minimize cost, and save time
i3 POSWhy Work Here?
Rapidly expanding publicly traded company with significant growth opportunity and unlimited earning potential
i3POS was founded on the core principles of honesty, integrity, and exceptional service & support. We been providing business solutions and electronic transaction processing services to businesses in all industry types for many years. Working directly and personally with each of our clients to provide them with the very best in class and lowest cost solutions available. -Offices Located throughout the United States -Extensive product and service offerings to fit any need -Helping thousands of businesses increase sales, minimize cost, and save time
11101 S. Crown WayWest Palm Beach, FL