The CME Grants Coordinator works under the guidance and direction of the General Manager. This position is responsible for coordination of the educational grant application process, which includes obtaining required information from various internal stakeholders to fulfill submission requirements. The Coordinator will also be responsible for tracking, acknowledgement, and reconciliation of approved grants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the submission of educational grant applications via online grant portals and email
- Develop, review, and finalize responses to grant application questions as well as fulfill application requirements (eg, request letters, sample outcomes reports, W9s)
- Adapt grant proposal documents to meet individual supporter requirements and portals
- Review proposed budgets for accuracy
- Proofread grant application collaterals
- Continuously update the Grant Applications project (tracking all grant activity from identified grant opportunities, submissions, approvals/denials, Letter of Agreement (LOA) receipt, and grant distribution)
- Provide timely acknowledgement and notification of grant awards
- Assist in the grant reconciliation process by working with the Content Development team to manage required project deliverables (eg, outcomes reports, participant metrics, program materials)
- Create and manage company accounts on online grant portals
- Follow up with grantors and educational partners to ensure timely execution of LOAs
- Identify Request for Proposals (RFPs) or Call for Grant Applications (CGAs) within relevant therapeutic areas
- Support the Business Development team in researching potential grant opportunities by researching pharmaceutical pipelines, transparency reports, and grant websites
- Provide support to the Program Management team as needed
- Ability to carry out timeline-driven objectives
- Detail and process-oriented
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong grammar and proofreading skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field preferred
- Familiarity with online educational grant request systems preferred
- Experience with Asana a plus
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or academia a plus
- This is a full-time salaried position
- Occasional travel may be required
If you are a self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented team player and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently while adhering to deadlines, we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter.
i3 Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Work Here?
Join a friendly team committed to doing great work!