Customer Service Representative - CO
- Posted: 29 days ago
DirectLink is looking to hire outstanding Customer Service Representatives (CSR). As a CSR, you are responsible for providing support for our customers/communities to ensure a positive experience. The CSR will communicate through both verbal and written means in a warm and friendly manner, always providing top notch customer service. Responsible for accurately and confidently handling various types of customer inquiries while engaging and building a consultative relationship with our customer. This includes but is not limited to scheduling, billing inquiries, technical problem solving, handling sales opportunities, proactively addressing all customer needs as well as being a strong advocate for our customers. Actively puts the customer needs and wants at the center of all interactions. Creates a personal connection to the customer and demonstrates a favorable image of the organization through effective use of soft skills and problem-solving skills, professional communications and internal/external customer interactions.
DirectLink offers a competitive wage, great benefits package and an energetic, forward moving culture.
· Effectively works to build a consultative relationship with the customer to create understanding and resolve all issues.
· Sets clear expectations by providing accurate information and transparent communication.
· Handles all billing inquires and provides resolutions in a clear and concise manner.
· Takes a consultative approach to finding custom solutions to customers' needs. Resolves customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism and problem solving.
· Illustrates competencies of a technology enthusiast. Uses multiple tools and systems with ease (billing systems, knowledge base, technical tools etc.) to apply information to any customer interaction.
· Improves customer satisfaction and maximize sales and retention opportunities using up-to-date knowledge of competitive environment, products and services.
· Based on the customers wants and needs, acts as a product consultant, articulating appropriate product solutions, features and benefits.
· Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer with focus on first-call resolution. Must be able to accurately calculate and communicate taxes, fees, one-time charges and/or recurring monthly fees.
· Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows all company’s guidelines for excellent customer service.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
· Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance metrics.
· Works independently and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
· Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Committed team player with exceptional interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Able to multi-task between multiple systems while on calls.
- Strong understanding of the broadband industry.
- Enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to assume responsibility and maintain confidentiality consistent with the values and integrity of the Marketplace.
- Command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer service role, preferably in broadband.
Founded in 2002, DirectLink is one of the leading fixed wireless broadband providers in Colorado. Using proven wireless technology, our network provides reliable service to thousands of customers throughout Central and southern Colorado. DirectLink offers reliable fast broadband Internet to Residential, Enterprise and Small-to-Medium Businesses industries in the several populated Denver counties, like Douglas, Elbert, Arapahoe, and Jefferson County to name a few.
We ensure the highest levels of customer responsiveness and service quality, a trait which has earned us long-standing relationships with our customers. Our infrastructure doesn’t rely on phone or cable service, making us more reliable, responsive and accountable than companies providing DSL, cable, DS3 and Fiber Internet solutions. We provide customers with fast and reliable broadband connections, quick and easy installations and superior customer care with our broadband Internet services.
We also offer carrier grade VoIP solutions for Residential and Business that allow them the option to scale and grow their services effectively into the 21st century, We also provide solutions to provide customers with value-added services and support, enabling them to focus on their business instead of their network.
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your career!
Schedule: Training for this position will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm however, when training is completed, the schedule for this position will be Wednesday - Sunday from 11:00am - 8:00pm.
Salary: $19.00 - $25.00 (DOE)
Competitive benefits package includes:
· Medical (paid), Dental and Vision coverage
· 401 (k)
· Paid Time Off
· Opportunity to earn bonus
Position is an inside position and may require sitting for long periods of time. Position will be located in the office and will turn into a hybrid position upon supervisor’s approval.
DirectLink is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?