Automotive Service Advisor - Milford, DE
i.g. Burton Milford, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Automotive Service Advisor – Milford, DE
We need a Service Advisor who is an expert in the art and science of customer service. Must be able to greet guests, schedule appointments and act as a liaison between customers and service techs. If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home.
- Greet service department customers promptly and courteously—attitude is everything!
- Listen to customers and clearly translate repair needs to techs
- Upsell additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Provide accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhere to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
Since 1908, i.g. Burton & Company, Inc has provided employment opportunities to thousands of different people on Delmarva. Many have included families with multiple generations becoming a part of our history in the automotive business - fathers, sons, mothers, sisters, brothers, cousins, you name it. For more than 110 years, our success has been based on the success of our employees. This is why we are always looking to hire the best of the best. Our growth and continued history depends on it. If you want a career for a lifetime, we want you!
AutomotiveView all jobs at i.g. Burton