Junior Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
iAutomation, a high technology distributor of industrial automation components, has an immediate opening for a Junior Financial Analyst in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. iAutomation’s product offering includes machine control, motion control, sensing and vision, safety systems, mechanical components and stages. We offer engineered systems and services to provide OEM and end user customers a complete automation solution.
The Junior Financial Analyst is responsible to perform reconciliations, financial reporting, forecasting and compiling senior management presentations. You will participate in certain monthly close duties and the annual planning process. The ideal candidate can multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines. This position will report directly to the Finance Manager.
- Shares in the preparation of the monthly financial closing including but not limited to, sales and gross margin reporting, variable compensation and expense analysis
- Maintains the integrity of the General Ledger
- Support Finance Manager in identifying transactional issues, root cause analysis, and implementing solutions
- Deep dive into financial results to reconcile variances and develop qualitative explanations and identify potential risks and/or opportunities in the company performance
- Review and analyze monthly financial results against budget and forecast plans with a focus on sales and gross margins
- Responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, operating forecasts, etc.
- Interact with financial and business management to help generate periodic forecasts
- Cooperates with internal and external auditors in review and audit engagements
- Performs special financial analysis projects for the controller, CFO, and business unit leaders
- Support Finance Manager with monthly KPI presentation, commissions and monthly sales rep handouts, weekly Sales and Operations reports, and various continuous improvement projects
- Support Manufacturing through metrics and driving continuous improvement (Efficiency, Utilization, Time tracking, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS & ADDITIONAL DETAILS
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics and 0-2 years of experience of relevant financial analysis experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office, in particular above average Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Flexible “can do” mentality.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, with a “think outside of the box” approach.
- Capable of working independently and in teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Ability to interact in-person with all levels in the company.
- NetSuite or ERP system experience a plus.
- Experience using multi-dimensional databases is helpful.
- Desire to learn and develop in a fast-paced organization.
- Principals ONLY - No Recruiters Please
iAutomation Supports Equal Opportunity Employment & Diversity
AddressAttleboro Falls, MA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at i-Automation