i+iconSoutheast, a diversified infrastructure contractor, specializing in marine & bridge construction, is seeking candidates who want to work in the construction industry.
Our team of experienced professionals demonstrate an unparalleled commitment to safety, quality and service on all of our projects. We excel on projects with tight schedules and difficult working conditions. Our innovative solutions and customer focused approach provide our clients with unmatched value and quality.
- Responsible for cutting, fitting and welding projects as directed
- Fabricate from blueprints
- Field weld, cut, oxy acetylene burn on projects throughout Hampton Roads.
- 3 years of prior structural steel fabrication experience
- Experience working around pile driving over and around water
- “Can-do” positive attitude
- Must be able to read and understand shop fabrication drawings and be able to layout, fit-up and form material according to the prints
- Must have a good understanding of welding symbols
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Build value by providing safe, innovative construction solutions with quality employees.
To be the preferred solutions provider by:
- Providing a safe work environment
- Developing employees to their highest and best potential
- Treating clients and stakeholders with integrity, respect and fairness
- Living our core values
Core Values I+iconSoutheast
Work Safely: Safety is our Culture
Value People: Take Care of Employees and They Will Take Care of Clients
Act with Integrity: Honesty Builds Trust
Provide Solutions: Better Solutions Yield Greater Satisfaction
i+iconSOUTHEAST is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of and will not be discriminated against on the basis of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, gender, genetics, creed, veterans status or sexual orientation.